FLUFFY AMERICAN PANCAKES
FLUFFY AMERICAN PANCAKES RECIPE
- 30g all-purpose flour
- 25g granulated sugar
- 20ml milk
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, flour, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold the egg whites into the pancake batter until no white streaks remain.
- Add vanilla extract to the batter and stir to combine.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to portion the batter and pour onto the skillet, adding a splash of water.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the pancakes are golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes immediately with your favorite toppings, such as syrup, fresh fruit, or whipped cream.
Enjoy these delicious, fluffy American pancakes!